So a little about me...

I'm Jeff and I'm from Western Canada...the good part, Northern BC and Alberta. I'm just normal oilfield trash that got interested in blogging. Can't say I am the most prolific or timely, but if I have something to say I usually will...So anyway this is just a look through my eyes once in a while...I don't claim to be right, but I'll never be left.

Visit my you tube channel under username: CDNcatskinner

"Everyones' gotta be something
Me I'm stupid,
It's all I ever wanted to be,

Shock me again and I'll say,
Anything you want me to"

~Matthew Good Band, from the song Rico
Reach me by email: tachwell@telusplanet.net

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Back in Alberia

Well for being in a recession, its been a busy month. Made a trip or two to Alberta, once to survey a new location and just yesterday I came back to start a a new location construction near Edson. The rest of the time,since the 4th of January, I have been in the seat of a grader for a great outfit out of Ft st John BC. Spent almost 3 weeks on a large Tailsman Energy road job at Farrel Creek, I have rarely seen a project on the scale of what they are doing. Good thing it was out in the boondocks or the NIMBY's would be out in force.

I know its been a while between posts, just a little busy.

Some of the Talisman job, this is 40,000m3 water pit that will be used for fracing....its just one of several.


No comments:

Post a Comment