So a little about me...

I'm Jeff and I'm from Western Canada...the good part, Northern BC and Alberta. I'm just normal oilfield trash that got interested in blogging. Can't say I am the most prolific or timely, but if I have something to say I usually will...So anyway this is just a look through my eyes once in a while...I don't claim to be right, but I'll never be left.

Visit my you tube channel under username: CDNcatskinner

"Everyones' gotta be something
Me I'm stupid,
It's all I ever wanted to be,

Shock me again and I'll say,
Anything you want me to"

~Matthew Good Band, from the song Rico
Reach me by email: tachwell@telusplanet.net

Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm an idiot

Well it had to happen...all my talk of road rage and being a great driver (in my own mind) went out the window.

The first instance happened last week while driving with my brother, I was pulled up behind a car turning right at a stoplight, I was busy talking to him, saw the car move and folowed it....only thing was that I went straight through a red light....no crash, no accident, just lucky. The worst part of all is that I have Alberta plates and this was BC...My brother and I have an ongoing war over which province has the worst drivers. I just let Alberta down, won't happen again...or?

Ya it happened again just the other day, but in my defense it was a new stoplight for that intersection and I had only been traveling through it for a couple of months, my learning curve is rather shallow. Well I pulled up to this redlight,which I really didn't see, looked both ways and pulled onto the highway....ooops! that was a red right....lucky again!

No comments:

Post a Comment