So a little about me...

I'm Jeff and I'm from Western Canada...the good part, Northern BC and Alberta. I'm just normal oilfield trash that got interested in blogging. Can't say I am the most prolific or timely, but if I have something to say I usually will...So anyway this is just a look through my eyes once in a while...I don't claim to be right, but I'll never be left.

Visit my you tube channel under username: CDNcatskinner

"Everyones' gotta be something
Me I'm stupid,
It's all I ever wanted to be,

Shock me again and I'll say,
Anything you want me to"

~Matthew Good Band, from the song Rico
Reach me by email: tachwell@telusplanet.net

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Royal Alex

Blogging from my hospital bed, with another couple of weeks on the horizon. So that infection that I told you about earlier and was getting treated in Edson turned out to be a lot worse...I was sent to Edmonton and operated on that night. Turns out the abscess on my leg was a close relative of flesh eating disease....the Dr told me right off the that that there is a chance a testicle or 2 has died and may need to be removed...flash forward, that never happened, Thank God, but I did go through 2 more operations the next 2 nights for deep cleaning and debriding. As of right now am getting the wound dressings and packing replaced twice a day, in room. I am on morphine 2 to 3 times a day depending on the pain level. It looks like I will be here for a long while yet...very strange, I feel so alone. Thats good right?

No comments:

Post a Comment