So a little about me...

I'm Jeff and I'm from Western Canada...the good part, Northern BC and Alberta. I'm just normal oilfield trash that got interested in blogging. Can't say I am the most prolific or timely, but if I have something to say I usually will...So anyway this is just a look through my eyes once in a while...I don't claim to be right, but I'll never be left.

Visit my you tube channel under username: CDNcatskinner

"Everyones' gotta be something
Me I'm stupid,
It's all I ever wanted to be,

Shock me again and I'll say,
Anything you want me to"

~Matthew Good Band, from the song Rico
Reach me by email: tachwell@telusplanet.net

Sunday, December 19, 2010

The beat goes on

...and on and on. I told my boss the other day that I would work until the 24th and come back as soon as he wanted. He said I should make sure to get some quality time off. I really don't care that much about the holidays anymore, getting so jaded with everything in general...

Its been a hard few months...  In my mind I've given up on a few things some would say are essential but day by day I accept more and more that it's just the way it has to be. Its been a 20 year run to get to this point...what is the prize? Still looking.

I'm at Edson Alberta for work again, Ask me if I am stressed...nope.

...the thought that has been going through my head:
"Ready to go? Yeah, ...I'm ready" :-{

No comments:

Post a Comment