So a little about me...

I'm Jeff and I'm from Western Canada...the good part, Northern BC and Alberta. I'm just normal oilfield trash that got interested in blogging. Can't say I am the most prolific or timely, but if I have something to say I usually will...So anyway this is just a look through my eyes once in a while...I don't claim to be right, but I'll never be left.

Visit my you tube channel under username: CDNcatskinner

"Everyones' gotta be something
Me I'm stupid,
It's all I ever wanted to be,

Shock me again and I'll say,
Anything you want me to"

~Matthew Good Band, from the song Rico
Reach me by email: tachwell@telusplanet.net

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Carefull what you wish for...

It has been a nightmare month. All I wanted was a good month off, work was really getting to me. It was so busy this last year. My tax return tells me so. I got the time off, then I got sick. Another bad infection deja vu 4 years ago repeated, not quite as bad as back then but still scary and concerning. It required surgery, endless IV antibiotic drips, numerous pokes and prods that left any dignity I might have regained, lying in the dust. I'm on the mend, slowly, with an extra hole that was not there before.

I am going back to work in a few days. Not feeling rested. Trying to organize the next jobs but I really don't feel like it. I need to get my own invoicing from last month turned in so I can get paid. Hoping I can find the energy this afternoon. Surgery kicks the shit out of me, I forgot about that. Tried going out for dinner a few times, half way through I'm sweating and tired, wondering why I even went in the first place. Yeah it sucks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment