So a little about me...

I'm Jeff and I'm from Western Canada...the good part, Northern BC and Alberta. I'm just normal oilfield trash that got interested in blogging. Can't say I am the most prolific or timely, but if I have something to say I usually will...So anyway this is just a look through my eyes once in a while...I don't claim to be right, but I'll never be left.

Visit my you tube channel under username: CDNcatskinner

"Everyones' gotta be something
Me I'm stupid,
It's all I ever wanted to be,

Shock me again and I'll say,
Anything you want me to"

~Matthew Good Band, from the song Rico
Reach me by email: tachwell@telusplanet.net

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

107 shifts





It has been a long time.

Truth be told I haven't missed this blog. That's weird hey? "Well why even leave it up?"

I don't know. Memories maybe...its not that old, but it does document some turbulent times, some eye opening times.

So what is new? Some may ask that. Quite a bit actually.

Family:

My folks are getting older, I'm worried about that. I have a family of my own and I worry about them too.

Job:

Switched employers reluctantly. I always said I like the junior oil guys, not so big, but just the right size. The people I have been with for the past 8 years treated me very good.

Well look at me, working for a major now. Been very busy, the money is unbelievable, I sleep in my own bed a night, but have a lot more responsibility. I can’t include so much work content online anymore and maybe thats for the better. Best I can do now is pictures on instagram @cdncatskinner


Maybe...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment