So a little about me...

I'm Jeff and I'm from Western Canada...the good part, Northern BC and Alberta. I'm just normal oilfield trash that got interested in blogging. Can't say I am the most prolific or timely, but if I have something to say I usually will...So anyway this is just a look through my eyes once in a while...I don't claim to be right, but I'll never be left.

Visit my you tube channel under username: CDNcatskinner

"Everyones' gotta be something
Me I'm stupid,
It's all I ever wanted to be,

Shock me again and I'll say,
Anything you want me to"

~Matthew Good Band, from the song Rico
Reach me by email: tachwell@telusplanet.net

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Texting a psycho...

Ever had and anonymous fight via text with someone you don't know? I guess I can now add that to my menagerie of life skills. It all started a couple of months ago. I began receiving texts on my truck phone from a number out of the province of Saskatchewan. It was all innocent enough, only problem was that I don't text with anyone from there...I have no idea who this person is.  I have a hypothesis that it is a woman from Sask that is trying to text her rigpig boyfriend, but he gave her the wrong number so he didn't have to answer her constant bullshit. These inane texts are costing me money. Here is a sampling of what is going on:
"Hey...U alive"
"you could at least answer me that"


Well I finally got tired of the texts  and sent the following:

"Pls check numbr I don't know anyone from your area"

And the dizzy bitch sends this back today:

"I don't need friends like you get over yourself"

Oh no you di'-ENT! Now I'm mad, this person is not getting the message so I send this back:

"Hey dimwit I don't know you U R texting the wrong number"
"and have been for several months don't text this number is"
"that clear enough fuckingquestionmark" ( I don't know how to do a ? on the truck phone)

I can't wait for the response to this. I swear I could entertain myself for hours with this simple twit

2 comments:

  1. Holy Crap that is annoying! I'm not sure I'd even have the patience to have sent such a nice reply. Maybe you should write, "I want a divorce for Christmas!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your way with words Stephen...I am sometimes disappointed with my crassness. I think you would have come up with a doozy

    ReplyDelete