So a little about me...

I'm Jeff and I'm from Western Canada...the good part, Northern BC and Alberta. I'm just normal oilfield trash that got interested in blogging. Can't say I am the most prolific or timely, but if I have something to say I usually will...So anyway this is just a look through my eyes once in a while...I don't claim to be right, but I'll never be left.

Visit my you tube channel under username: CDNcatskinner

"Everyones' gotta be something
Me I'm stupid,
It's all I ever wanted to be,

Shock me again and I'll say,
Anything you want me to"

~Matthew Good Band, from the song Rico
Reach me by email: tachwell@telusplanet.net

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Good day

Well its a good day. Happy to be out and about and very thankfull for my health which seems to be taking a turn for the better...I like being optomistic its so much better than dwelling on things that can only drag me down, things that I can't control.
We only live one life...Better to live for the good parts, I can't be bothered to sink into depression about very much (except the hospital stay, that sucked)...and for that I am glad.
So I am still doing the out-patient thing, need to get the wound vac changed every 2 days, just need to commute down to Grande Prairie for it...the home care nurses were very understanding and have done so much to accomodate me. For a service that I knew very little about it has been a godsend.
Feeling pretty upbeat, parts of my life have been topsy-turvey lately, but thats all done and my life seems to be going in a direction that I like. Can't wait to get back to work and make it all happen.
Saw some of my best friends on the trip up...funny how an illness makes time that I thought I didn't have.

ohh...and the lesson for the day is: Pride...always mean what you say and stick to it, I live by it...some would have had questions or begged...I don't, when its done its done.

No comments:

Post a Comment