So a little about me...

I'm Jeff and I'm from Western Canada...the good part, Northern BC and Alberta. I'm just normal oilfield trash that got interested in blogging. Can't say I am the most prolific or timely, but if I have something to say I usually will...So anyway this is just a look through my eyes once in a while...I don't claim to be right, but I'll never be left.

Visit my you tube channel under username: CDNcatskinner

"Everyones' gotta be something
Me I'm stupid,
It's all I ever wanted to be,

Shock me again and I'll say,
Anything you want me to"

~Matthew Good Band, from the song Rico
Reach me by email: tachwell@telusplanet.net

Friday, November 19, 2010

Goodbye Jimmy

Jimmy Musil
July 2, 1970 – October 28, 2010
Last month I lost a friend. I met Jim when I was an equipment operator in BC during the mid 90's. My fondest memories of him are from the job where these pictures were taken. We were working "behind" Pink Mountain at Mile 143 of the Alaska Highway, not many can say that.


 It was such an adventure, the term "bowler" will forever have a new definition known only to me and him, one of those private jokes that cement friendships and make them last a lifetime... come what may.

Rest now Jim,
the mountains will always be there,
and the marks we made,
will show them you were here.



No comments:

Post a Comment