So a little about me...

I'm Jeff and I'm from Western Canada...the good part, Northern BC and Alberta. I'm just normal oilfield trash that got interested in blogging. Can't say I am the most prolific or timely, but if I have something to say I usually will...So anyway this is just a look through my eyes once in a while...I don't claim to be right, but I'll never be left.

Visit my you tube channel under username: CDNcatskinner

"Everyones' gotta be something
Me I'm stupid,
It's all I ever wanted to be,

Shock me again and I'll say,
Anything you want me to"

~Matthew Good Band, from the song Rico
Reach me by email: tachwell@telusplanet.net

Friday, November 26, 2010

It scares me...kill it with fire.

Darn... woke up this morning at 2:42am and been up ever since. I had a dream, don't normally remember them and this one is fading already. What to mention on a blog that is read by others, not much, but suffice to say it had to do with a girl 2 years in the past...when does it end?

Hey the title of this post was just a funny line I heard on the radio this morning (say it with a southern accent), by no means should it be morphed into having anything to do with the statement above.

I have been working out of Whitecourt Alberta lately. Its unchallenging work ..."take this dirt, haul it over there". Kinda boring and its been too cold to walk around comfortably, but I know I should have anyway. Watched a news report on diabetes and the ever increasing waistline of North Americans...turns out the best way to keep the pounds off is to eat raw vegetables, apparently they take work to digest and keeps you feeling full longer. I can attest to that, been losing a lot of weight the last the last couple of months, the rabbit food works.

Got a little bad news on the job front. Plastic liner trouble in Edson, some failures delayed a frac and the new one we finished a week ago may not be holding water. These friggin liners will be the death of me yet! We are probably going to a different supplier and installer for the next ones or change the approach entirely.

Got some advice from crazy the other day, I love it, she keeps me sane sometimes, she seemed to get really upset when I told her I changed some ``personal`` paperwork...I know, I know is all I could reply, but its the way I feel...I wonder if the dream was brought on by that exchange.

Got the GoPro cam, here is the first video:

No comments:

Post a Comment