So a little about me...

I'm Jeff and I'm from Western Canada...the good part, Northern BC and Alberta. I'm just normal oilfield trash that got interested in blogging. Can't say I am the most prolific or timely, but if I have something to say I usually will...So anyway this is just a look through my eyes once in a while...I don't claim to be right, but I'll never be left.

Visit my you tube channel under username: CDNcatskinner

"Everyones' gotta be something
Me I'm stupid,
It's all I ever wanted to be,

Shock me again and I'll say,
Anything you want me to"

~Matthew Good Band, from the song Rico
Reach me by email: tachwell@telusplanet.net

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It has to start somewhere....

I have recently become interested in blogging and this will be the inaugural post. I don't expect a lot from this and maybe that's the best way to approach things for awhile. I think it will be a public diary sort of thing. I hope to post my youtube films and maybe some pictures of life and family.

A few quick notes: I have linked to a few blogs that I respect and find interesting, go check them out if you have time.

Sometimes my penchant for pissed offidness gets the gears turning in my brain and I write letters to those in the media and public life that I think could learn a thing or two...so be warned, when I get time I will be posting those as well. You the reader may notice that I abhor following the pack and most forms of political correctness. If you want to debate by all means have at me. Well that's it for this "first" post. Cheers and be well.....

2 comments:

  1. I have been following your youtube site and thought i would check out your blogg. I look forward to reading your posts.

    Willingtowork

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and sorry for the late reply

    ReplyDelete